Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

More

2015.

I feel like each year, about this time, I look at the calendar and think, “How did last year go by faster than ever before?”

This year seemed to speed by so quickly that I would get disoriented at times, wondering not what day of the week it was, but what month of the year. At one point last summer, I had to remind myself that no, it was not March, it was August.

I’m not sure what to blame for the speed – it could be that it was our newlywed year, it could be that I spend every other week in Arkansas, it could be that the weather seemed somewhat drunk at times (adding to the confusion). Maybe a combo of all three.

Either way, it’s 2015, and I’m determined this year to enjoy the little moments more – in an (I’m sure futile) attempt to slow it all down.

This year, I don’t’ want to make a resolution to stop something – I feel like it starts the year out on an accidental negative note. Instead, I’m deciding on a year of more.

More moments. More adventure. More spontaneity. More down time. More quiet. More laughter. More snuggles. More yes. More no. More me. More us. More everyone else.

Just more.

Can’t wait to see what 2015 brings.

Happy New Year, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment