Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wedding Wednesdays: Colors & Theme

Yes, I know I said I was going to limit the wedding posts to one day a week.

Yes, I'm aware that I have only blogged once in the last week.

Yes, I realize that means that I've done nothing but talk about the wedding which is what I was trying to avoid.

Oops...forgive me.

I do have a new post for y'all, though - and this time it's about the wedding theme and color scheme! Wanna see what I'm going for?


I'm keeping a neutral color pallete - browns with a pop of green - to keep the feel warm and wintery. And, of course, I'll be incorporating some of my favorite elements: mason jars, keys, lace, and twinkle lights. We'll be decorating with old windows and doors throughout the rooms and using burlap as the main fabric feature. My goal was to make the atmosphere casual and cozy - that way the wedding feels more like a big, family gathering instead of a stiff, formal affair. 

What do y'all think?

Thanks for reading! Til next time, friends.  

1 comment:

  1. Burlap and lace! I love the whole theme, the place, the organization. Have fun!!!

    Tutu

    ReplyDelete