Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Manly Cupcake Challenge!

...and a not so subtle plea for votes...

So the other day I told y'all about the cupcake competition I'm participating in. Remember?

Well, there are multiple parts of this competition, and I need your help for one of them. 

Ready?

You have to go do that annoying "voting on Facebook" thing (sorry...I know...gah).

Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, I'd love the votes. 

I submitted one of my cakes for the Manly Cupcake Challenge. The goal was to create a cupcake that embodied a manly attitude. 

I modeled mine after Daddy, 'cause, well, he's a man. Makes sense, right?

Here it is:

Buttery Bourbon Bacon
Butter cake infused with Woodford Reserve (yes, the good stuff) bourbon, iced with brown sugar bourbon buttercream (woot, alliteration), and topped with strips of candied bacon!

Sound awesome? Take a look:


So, here's how it'll work. You're gonna go vote here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XGM655X

Look for my cupcake, "Butter Bourbon Bacon" (NOT the maple bacon...find the one with MY name), vote for it, and give yourself a big 'ol hug from me!

Thanks, guys! Owe you one!

2 comments: