Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursdays: Week 3

Three weeks gone already? Slow down, November! Slow down!

Day 14: These Two

They're an endless source of support, encouragement, and love. No matter what the day brings or how crazy I sound, they stay the same. Wouldn't make it through this time without them.


Day 15: Friday Nights In

I love that I'm finally old enough that staying in on a Friday night doesn't make me lame. Old movies, comfort food, and a heater that looks like a fireplace? I'll take that over the late-night-out scene any day.


Day 16: That night out on Dickson 365 days ago

Once upon a time, I had an unexpectedly free Friday night. A friend of mine asked me to join him (and some classmates) for celebratory drinks on Dickson. I went. 365 days later, we shared reminiscent-celebratory drinks on the couch in our new living room.


Day 17: One Year with this Sweet Man

Blessed beyond belief. Can't believe it's been a year. Love you to the moon and back.


Day 18: This ol' Girl

My Millie. She's revolutionized my baking. If you haven't bought into the KitchenAid cult, you're missing out. Cupcakes FOR EVERYONE!


Day 19: Celebrations with fellow Xers

One of my favorite things about Saatchi is that they truly celebrate their people. The celebration to end all celebrations, however, is SSX Thanksgiving. We cater in turkey, ham, dressing, & potatoes, then everyone else provides sides & desserts. It makes for a semi-unproductive day, but it's totally worth it. It's such fun to just enjoy each other and celebrate.


Day 20: Pre-bedtime Cuddles with these two

No matter what mood I'm in, these two snuggle babies can improve it. I love our new bedtime ritual.


What are you thankful for this week?

Enjoy your weekends!

Til next time, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment