Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Blog

Hi friends! Welcome!


We're gonna try this blogging thing again. I left off a while back when I was in the crazy-stressed throes of grad school, and I miss it. So, let's see...life update...hmm...

I still live in beautiful Fayetteville.


I still work with a whole mess of crazy-fun folks at that advertising agency.


I still plan parties for fun. And bake. A lot.

  

And I still have the cutest puppy in the world.





BUT...

there have been a FEW changes since I was last active in the blogosphere.

Roommate moved back to St. Louis - leaving a Heather-shaped hole in our group. We've managed to recover okay. And now, it makes the moments we DO get with her even more fun. Plus, I got Kait out of the deal (and we have an awesome blog where we cook stuff!)


My little brother got ENGAGED! I'm getting a sister! Isn't she cute?!?


I chopped off all my hair and donated it to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths.


I got to hold a baby lion!


Oh, and there's this guy...


So...you're mostly caught up now.  I'm sure I'll have tons of fun new adventures to share this year, so stay tuned!

Til then, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment