Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Honeymoon: Outfit Inspiration

I mentioned yesterday that I'd themed each of my days after a Disney Princess...and planned outfits accordingly.

Since a surprising number of y'all have shown interest in that idea (yay, BTW! glad I'm not alone over here in "adorably geeky" world), I decided to include an impromptu entry this week dedicated to those outfits.

You'll still get the HP entry. No worries.

In the meantime, enjoy my outfit inspiration boards!

Comfortable enough to travel in, but still says, "If you WANTED to give us an upgrade, that'd be okay."

A little fancier, for our dinner at Artist Point

For our day in the Magic Kingdom
Gold & blue to nod at her dresses, roses and red touches as details, and the famed mirror.

For dinner at Cinderella's Castle
Blue to mimic her dress, pretty "slippers," and pearls.
(ended up swapping the slippers for boots, because cold)

For our day at Wizarding World
Full Hogwarts uniform, house scarf, a time turner, and my wand.

For our dinner at Flying Fish
Brown with lacy curls, nude pumps, and a gold & blue necklace to nod at her collar.
For our day at Hollywod Studios
Pink & purple touches, flowers in my ears (and hair), a tiara necklace, and a green wrap bracelet for Pascal.

For our day at Epcot
Drape-y pink top, pink jewel earrings (and necklace), and red, green, & blue bracelets for the fairies.

For our day at Downtown Disney
Red polka dot dress, white sweater, chunky earrings, and yellow flats.
I designed all of the outfits on Polyvore, based on things I had in my closet. People caught on to a few of the outfits (Harry, Rapunzel, Aurora, & Minnie), which made me SUPER happy. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am dying over here! The outfits look perfect and the jewelry- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to do this for my every day life. Love reading about your honeymoon and living vicariously through you. :)

    Carol
    (mom's friend)

    ReplyDelete