Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wedding Photos: Prep

The morning of the wedding was nothing like I expected. We didn't run around like crazy, rushing from here to there trying to get everything ready and finish last minute tasks. We didn't hurry or watch the clock or worry or stress at all.

Instead, we laughed when we got stuck behind a tractor on the way to our hair appointment.

We smiled and shared memories over coffee and breakfast from Rick's while the magicians at Dead Swanky worked wonders on our hair.

We made small talk with the Chick-fil-A folks while grabbing lunch.

We played with flowers and dresses and gave tons of hugs.

We enjoyed each other.

I have to give most of the credit for that to my momma and my girls (and the amazing staff at Avondale that was busy perfecting the venue while we relaxed). I didn't have a single thing to worry about that morning. All I had to do was enjoy it. Such a blessing.

I wouldn't trade these girls for anything.









~*~*~*~*~*~
























~*~*~*~*~*~

I'll show off our First Look tomorrow, but here's a sweet moment that happened afterwards - opening my gift from The Boy. 



He knows me so well. Love that kid. Come back tomorrow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment